Sunday, April 19, 2015
Make My Homepage
  • Google
  • Yahoo
SSS Registration
Change Data in Membership Records


Changes in a member’s record should be reported immediately to the nearest SSS office by accomplishing SSS Form E-4 (Member’s Data Amendment) and submit a photocopy of the following:

  1. marriage certificate for change of civil status;
  2. birth or baptismal certificate of children for new/ additional/change of dependents/beneficiaries.
  3. birth or baptismal certificate or passport for correction of name and date of birth;

In the absence of the above-mentioned documents, submit a Certificate of Loss or Non-availability of the documents from the Local Civil Registrar of the place where the member was baptized and any two (2) of the following secondary documents, one of which with recent photo and date of birth, are acceptable:

  • Record of Employment
  • GSIS member’s Record
  • Certificate from the National Archives
  • Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
  • Birth Certificate of Children
  • Certificate of Naturalization issued by the Bureau of Immigration
  • Marriage Contract
  • Driver’s License issued by LTO
  • School records
  • Voter’s ID Card or Affidavit duly authenticated by COMELEC
  • TIN card
  • Life Insurance Policy
  • NBI Clearance
  • Pag-ibig Member’s Data Form
  • PHIC Member’s Record
  • Permit to carry firearms issued by the Fire & Explosives Unit, Camp Crame
  • Certification from the Office of the Cultural Minorities (Aetas, Negritoes, Mangyans, Manobos, Etc.)

For Muslim members, a certificate form the Sharia Court should always be attached to the supporting documents for the following member’s data change requests:

  1. marriage certificate for change of civil status;
  2. certificate of divorce for divorce
  3. certificate of conversion for conversion

The original or certified true copies of the documents should be represented to the SSS for authentication purposes.


Regional Director's Message

The Department of Trade and Industry has always focused on the two-pronged mandate to develop competitive businesses as well as to safeguard consumer welfare. In complying with this twin directive, emphasis is placed on the efficient implementation of our agency's key strategic programs contributing to the attainment of the priority development goals.


I am a Consumer

I am an Exporter

National Links